AG Malaysia’s Accounting Services- A Case Study
Client A is a sizeable family-run car dealership and service company in Malaysia, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur (KL) with most of their branches and showrooms in KL and Selangor. As a family-run company, their accounting department is headed by the daughter of the major shareholder who is also the managing director of the company.
The daughter, Ms C however, is not a suitable candidate to lead the accounting department as she does not have the relevant accounting background and experience. Their situation was further compounded by high accounts staff turnover which consequently resulted in a few years of accounting backlog. At this point, she decided to engage AG’s accounting services to help her solve the accumulating accounting complications.
By the time Ms C reached out to us, the company was short of accounts staff to handle the daily accounting operation, not to mention they did not have anyone assigned to take care of their accounting backlog of a few years.
Accounting Services Offered:
- We placed 2-3 experienced accounts personnel there temporarily to assist them with their daily accounting operation and also the accounting backlog. We were able to that within short notice as we have a sizeable pool of accounts staff for onsite accounting services.
- We assigned a senior staff to guide and assist Ms C to manage their accounting function.
- We leveraged on relevant technologies such as remote access and cloud sharing to provide guidance and assistance efficiently and effectively.
- We provided GST, audit and tax services seamlessly which further improved their accounting efficiency and effectiveness.
- All accounting backlog cleared and audited.
- Their accounting headcount is back to optimal level through our recruitment assistance.
- Accounting operation is up-to-date.
- Ms C is continuously supported by AG’s accounting services, through a combination of onsite visits and offsite channels.
Important Highlights of Our Accounting Services
- Our accounting services in Malaysia cover Kuala Lumpur and most of Selangor.
- It is flexible and customizable to serve our clients better.
- Clients can choose for the accounting services to be done at our office or at client offices.
- We have daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-yearly and yearly accounting arrangements.
- Our accounting services can be customized for regular, temporary or contractual arrangements.