AG Malaysia’s Accounting Staff Placement- A Case Study
Client D is a public listed company based in Klang, Malaysia which is involved in the manufacturing and trading of steel products. When the client engaged us, they were struggling in a period of high accounting staff turnover across several companies in the group. To make matters worse, GST implementation effective date was just around the corner. They needed temporary headcount to help them with their daily accounting operation and also to assist them to prepare for GST.
- We placed 3 accounts staff temporarily at their head office in Klang, Selangor. We ensured that only suitable staff with the right experience were assigned for the job scopes outlined by the client. We managed to free up some of our accounts staff and filled in all the 3 job scopes within one month.
- Staff A assisted with their GST preparation, Staff B assisted in daily accounting operation while Staff C was mostly involved in preparation of full set accounts, monthly closing of accounts and review.
- Even though we were unable to provide more staff during a peak period, we worked overtime to compensate for the additional time needed by the client.
- After about 6 months, accounting headcount at Client D was back to normal and we pulled out successfully.
Important Highlights of Our Accounting Staff Placement Services
- Primarily for placement of our dedicated accounting staff for temporary positions at client offices in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia.
- Usually for daily full-day working arrangement which is typically for a period from 1-6 months.
- Situations that lead clients to seek for temporary accounting staff include peak period, high accounting staff turnover, temporary cover for long leaves, clearing of accounting backlog and special accounting project such as new accounting software implementation.