We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services in Kuala Lumpur, KL and Selangor. Generally our bookkeeping services cover the whole of Klang Valley. Our accountants can prepare your accounts on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis for GST submission, annual statutory audit and tax submission to Internal Revenue Board (IRB), also known as Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) of Malaysia.
Companies and businesses registered in Malaysia need to maintain proper accounts to comply with various requirements and legislations in Malaysia such as Companies Act 1965, Income Tax Act 1967 and the recent Goods and Services Tax Act 2014. Proper bookkeeping ensures smoother accounts maintenance which facilitates audit of financial statements for the submission of annual returns to Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and for compliance with bookkeeping and record-keeping requirements in the preparation and submission of the periodic monthly or quarterly GST and yearly income tax returns.
For companies and businesses, it is important to maintain updated financial records of all business transactions. Financial records are useful for day to day business references and are important for the entire accounting process. As such, bookkeeping is necessary for any business. Bookkeeping services involve the process of taking in, grouping relevant financial documents, referencing and recording all financial transactions of a business or company through proper accounting methods.
Information gathered from bookkeeping also enables various accounting reports to be generated such as income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and other management reports which provide insight for efficient financial management and in turn better business decisions.
We assign dedicated staff to our clients for their bookkeeping requirements. Bookkeeping job scope includes maintaining full set accounts, accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank reconciliations and etc.
Why Choose Our Bookkeeping Services?
- Save your time to focus on core business activities
- Cost effective bookkeeping services with flexible cost structure. As the bookkeeping is done at our office, with all the necessary accounting infrastructure ready, our clients just need to send their documents to us to kickstart their bookkeeping in no time without any expenses to build and maintain own accounting department
- As our clients grow bigger, we are able to provide flexible customisable accounting services and solutions
- We ensure better confidentiality by assigning dedicated staff to handle bookkeeping for specific clients
- Knowledge pool of our experienced personnel offering various accounting services
- Independent third party advice and opinion
- Up-to-date accounting and related standards, rules and legislation
- Up-to-date accounting technology