Client’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I work with AG for temporary accounting staff placement?
- We will listen to your needs and ask you about specific job requirements to arrange for suitable professionals for the assignment.
What information do we need?
- It is preferable if you can be specific with the job description, responsibilities and the skills you are looking for, as well as an estimate of the assignment duration. This ensures that we can arrange someone with the necessary qualifications and experience who will be available for the duration of the assignment.
- Let us know of any specific requirements unique to your organization, including policies regarding dress code, working hours, lunch time and overtime.
How do I prepare for the AG accounting placement’s first day?
- Allocate a specific work desk for our temporary placement and make sure all necessary stationeries and office materials are available.
- Prepare the relevant files, records and documents that you need the temporary placement to work on.
- Inform your staff, including administrative and human resources personnel, so they can be prepared for the arrival of our temporary placement.
- Be sure to notify us if there are any problems with the placement or if you are not satisfied with the temporary placement’s performance.
* Our Service Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our temporary placement, simply contact us within the first eight hours of the assignment and we’ll send you a replacement as soon as possible. You will not be billed for the unsatisfactory hours.